Adam B Competitions believe in protecting your privacy and this statement is to confirm that it complies with the new GDPR rules.
Our website is: www.AdamBCompetitions.co.uk
Information we collect
Our website is available to use without inputting any personal information, it is only required when making a purchase. The information we collect, store and process is as follows;
- Identity – Name, date of birth
- Contact information- email address, telephone number and home address
- Financial information- credit/debit card or bank details
- Technical data- IP address, operating systems and platforms
- Marketing data- so you can receive communications from us
Data Protection Principals
The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
How we collect your personal information
There are several ways we may collect your personal data, see below
- When you use our ticketing system on the website
- Entering into an agreement with us to participate in a competition
- Interact with our social media team through an online platform
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey organised by us, or otherwise providing us with feedback
- Corresponding with us by phone, email, letters or otherwise
We may obtain personal information via automated technology when you interact with our website by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time from your profile page at our website or by sending us an email.
How we use your information
We require this information so we can provide you with the best service and user experience we will only use this data when the law allows us to. The reasons we will use your data will be for the following requirements.
Admin, Marketing and promotional emails and texts
Improve our services
You have various legal rights in relation to the information you give us, or which we collect about you, as follows:
- You have a right to request access the information we hold about you
- You have the right to request us to remove the information
- You have the right to request us to correct your information
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any and or all of your legal rights
For any more information you are welcome to contact us by emailing email@example.com